Friday 6 April 2012

A little game

Two weeks ago Ingrid from Glossy Beauty kindly nominated me for an Innovative Blogger Award. I was immediately flattered as I love awards and rarely win any. Leaving Primary School ended a brief and happy period in my life where awards were dished out regularly. Alas. Anyway I discovered the Versatile Blogger Awards are a great little game designed to share the link love among other bloggers.
   
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link back. Thank you Ingrid!
- Share 7 things about you
- Pass this on to 10 newly discovered blogs and let them know they received the award.
 
Seven things about me
 
- In Grade 10 I was the only person, out of about 100, who tried out for softball and didn't make a team. It hurt my feelings and pride. A lot. It also very briefly damaged my friendship with Joyce who had dragged me along insisting that 'everyone gets in a team!'

-I love weddings.

-At the end of my first year of uni I lived in Canada for six months and spent a month in both Alaska and Mexico.

-I can't tell left from right without putting my hands up to see which forms the shape of an 'L'. True story.

-I write for a business magazine and quite genuinely love my job.

-I have a gorgeous little girl who was born in England in May 2010. I was in labour for 38 hours before she arrived. Luckily she was worth the wait. It still took me several weeks before I could comprehend why anyone has ever had more than one child though.

-I had Crohn's disease for seven years but thankfully it has been in remission for four years.
  
Now for the part where I get to nominate 10 blogs for awards. I have nominated the blogs that I actually read regularly. They cover topics from fashion, food and family to mental illness, leadership and life. If you're looking for new reading material click right through!

Ten Blogs to bookmark
 
10.Notes from the gate (my clever Mum)      

No comments: